Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tops of the World Cup

David Villa: Outstanding performance throughout the entire tournament. He helped his team qualifying to the next round and then to the semi final. With this spectacular goal scoring abilities, he will defiantly lead his team to their first world cup trophy.

GHANA: Even though they lost their quarter final game against Uruguay, every single Ghanaian person should be proud of this African young team that was the closest from making Africa’s dream true! I’m sure if it wasn’t for bad luck and lack of experience, Ghana could have made it to the final!

Germany: Determination and persistence in the German players, I have never seen them in any other team. They know exactly what they want, and they believe they can get it.

Joachim Loww, the veteran coach of Germany, has used the mix of youth “Muller, Ozil, Podolsky” and experience “Lahm, Schweinsteiger, klose” to form this tough team.

Suarez: He is like the SUPER hero in Uruguay, although what he did was absolutely unethical. I was supporting Ghana and I was very pissed when the incident happened, but when I sat and thought about it, I realized that he did a mistake, got punished for it, but his team have a chance winning the world cup! So I think he deserved to be at the top!

Algeria: Although they went out from the group stage, but they made every single Arabic person proud. I believe they did a great job for playing in this strong group of England, USA, and Slovenia. I also believe that this team will come back even stronger the next world cup.

@mzaher: Even though he doesn’t know shit about football, I have to give him credit for analyzing and predicting most of the results. Everything he said so far is so true! I hope Germany doesn’t win the world cup though!

No comments:

Post a Comment