Wednesday 7 July 2010

Flops of the world cup


Fernando Torres: Matador lovers had big expectations from him, but he couldn’t score a single goal so far. I hope he does against Germany!

Felipe Melo: By scoring an own goal and getting a silly red card, Melo was the main reason his team got defeated by Netherlands.

Diego Armando Maradona:
I have always thought that being a great player doesn’t necessarily make you a good coach! I think Maradona should have stayed away from football to keep his image as the all time best footballer. I still love you a lot though!

Italy:
As one of the biggest Azzurrie lovers, the least I can say about this team is that it was a disgrace to the Italian football history.

Referees:
After what happened in 2010 World Cup, I think FIFA should seriously consider introducing video technology into football games so that referees avoid those fatal mistakes.

France:
very weak coach in terms of techniques and tactics, Irresponsible players, a team with no loyalty and respect for their own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment